La Cusinga EcoLodge Wins Awards in Sustainability and Service
La Cusinga Lodge is a Costal-Mountain Rainforest Lodge. The lodge borders Ballena Marine National Park, located in Bahía Ballena, Osa, Costa Rica. Established more than 15 years ago, La Cusinga Lodge has been always renowned for its commitment with sustainable practices, and with Natural and Cultural heritage protection. Between our actions; we would like to share wi th you some of our National and International achievements, which demonstrate our real pledge to our surrounding environment.
- CST (Certification for Sustainable Tourism), 5 levels, the maximum qualification.
- BAE: (Ecologic Blue Flag Program).
- Beaches: (Arco Beach, located within the Marino Ballena National Park), awarded since 2011 to date with 1 Star qualification.
- Micro-River basin: twice awarded in 2011 and in 2012 to date with 3 Stars qualification.
- Climate Change: (Mitigation), awarded two times in 2011 with 1 Star qualification and in 2012 to date with 4 Stars qualification.
- Health Quality Seal Program: awarded in 2011 and in 2012, with 100 % qualification for 5 Stars.
- Trip Advisor:
- Certificate of Excellence 2012
- Travelers Choice 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- 4 Stars Hotel granted by Costa Rica Tourism Board (ICT)
- We also are member of Rainforest Alliance, Travel International Ecotourism Society, ASANA, CANAECO, Corcovado Foundation and many more.
For more information about these achievements or to know more about our Sustainable efforts, you can contact us at (506) 2770-2549 or send us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org